Hector Bonilla is a Coface Agent Specialist in Credit Insurance. He has been an agent of Coface for the States of Florida and been an experienced agent for 18 years . The most important attribute of Hector Bonilla is to help understand the policies of insurance, and make them appropriate in such a way that is structured sensibly for the related budgets and businesses accordingly.
Hector Bonilla strongly believes to be proactive i.e. he has the ability to control a situation and stop it from being worse. He can manage the relationships with clients greatly and gracefully and can embrace the opportunity to be a key resource in customer’s credit management processes.
There are several reasons of choosing Hector Bonilla for getting your Credit Insurance Policy:
- There is little or almost no risk of non-payment
- Your business can grow smoothly
- Your business receivables can be managed easily
- Accessibility , flexibility and structure frames are at their peaks
- The network is very powerful nationally and internationally
- Better knowledge of the customers and their prospective
- Terms to borrow and lend gets much more easier.
Trade credit insurance from Coface is a powerful tool that combines the information and protection you need to mitigate the risk of non-payment. And, if you do have a loss on an insured account, you will be indemnified according to the terms of your policy.
Credit Insurance can provide the following benefits in general :
- Protection for your receivables and the ability to monitor your risks in real-time
- Grow with greater confidence by extending more credit
- Access to our extensive credit information, including debtor risk assessments, credit opinions and more
- Professionally handled collection of your unpaid invoices around the world
Hector bonilla coface credit insurance agent located at 3625 NW 82nd Ave #101 Doral, FL 33166 United States can help you with reaching the Coface and assist you in getting the best insurance policies at reasonable rates as they are easily available. Contact Hector Bonilla by email email@example.com or phone 305.463.5208.